Requirements for membership
- Active 4-H membership of two or more years
- Active participation in similar leadership-oriented organizations and experiences will also be taken into consideration.
- Such activities include, but are not limited to FFA, FCCLA, FBLA, Student Council, church leadership, etc.
- Enrollment as a full-time student at Kansas State University for the upcoming fall semester
- High school GPA of 3.0 or higher (high school senior) or college GPA of 2.65 or higher (transfer student)
- Positive attitude, good academic record and leadership skills
- Three letters of recommendation submitted with completed application
- Interview (in-person or virtual) with current Alpha of Clovia members and alumni
Alpha of Clovia Membership Application
What to expect as a new member
- Formal supper and house business meetings every Wednesday night
- Mentorship, support and guidance from older members of the house
- Initiation into full membership during your second semester in the house, providing the following requirements are satisfied:
- A 2.65 or higher GPA (with no 'F' grades) first semester
- Completion of the New Member Training Program, as guided by the New Member Trainer